Justin Bieber covers Rolling Stone magazine

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ug when I first saw this I thought it was talking about The Rolling Stones and that he would be covering some of there awesome songs. Thank the rock Gods above that is not the case!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
This is news? What's next Justin Bieber says "Good Morning?" Justin Bieber eats lunch 1o minute later than yesterday?

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is news? What's next Justin Bieber says "Good Morning?"
Feh. No one says Good Morning like

Seriously, though... The surviving Boston Marathon Bomber being on the cover of the magazine is news. At the moment pop star, not so much. The only news is that they didn't do this at the height of his popularity instead of the denouement of his downfall.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Fame does horrible stuff to some people... yadda yadda yadda...

Somehow, I'd expect the cover to really say "That Justin kid that was Famous like 3 years ago: Like, we still care?" :news:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Do your research.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...have-inside-rolling-stones-new-issue-20140226

It's abut Bieber's downfall, not glorifying him.
The story and cover reminds me of this cover from 2008 or so:

It appears to be the same sort of story: too much, too soon, with a lack of support from family and friends. It's hard to deal with not having a normal life and adjusting to everything new when everyone around you just wants a piece of your cash and lifestyle.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The Byrds told the whole story way back in 1967 with "So You Wanna Be A Rock & Roll Star?" Maybe Bizzle will give it a listen sometime.