1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Just wondering why?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Muppets1985, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Muppets1985

Muppets1985 Member

Hey guys how come were NOT on Delphi any more, i must say i DO like this NEW form!, heres to Muppet Central and Phil...heyyyyy
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Hey Stevie,

MC isn't on Delphi anymore because Phil decided to move it here what with Delphi's changes. Thats not to say there aren't still some great forums STILL at Delphi such as Toughpigs, Cinemaniacs, The ALF Fan Forum, The BBB & Children Of The 80's.

So don't forget to drop into Delphi when you can !
  3. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Although I think Jackie and I are going to abandon the BBB on Delphi since we have our new home on Yahoo...
  4. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Yes, we shall see how it goes. :)
  5. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Actually, I don't think there's been a single post about Bill on the Yahoo BBB. It's more like the Fans of Muffins featuring the BBB...

:p
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

So Bill Baretta has been shafted for Muffins ? Jeez - you girls are so fickle. Both men and food groups go out of fashion like nobodies business !

I have to report that the Karen Prell Kanoodlers are still going strong !
  7. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Well, Jackie hasn't been around much lately, and Joggy, acting as the Vice-Jackie gets a little squirmy whenever I talk about Bill. Muffins is kind of the middle ground...
  8. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Hey, we haven't even talked about Envelopes in FOREVER!!! I'm still waiting for that oh so very special one in the mail!
  9. Joggy

Joggy Member

Is the Delphi BBB gone already? I would love to have printed out The Thread first... ahh, those were the days...
  10. Joggy

Joggy Member

Heh, the Yahoo group is cool. "Just go get yourself another Muffin..." LOL!
  11. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

All of this waiting for the special envelope is driving me MAD!

(although it probably wasn't a long drive)
  12. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Next time we take an airplane. Airmail is much more efficient! LOL! :)
  13. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Delphi...

What's that???

:confused:
    FOZ