Just got a Promotion at Work....

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Krazy Harry
6 feet tall; hair goes past my shoulders; shoe size 13
Well you should be a sasquatkh, too. Though I have the height and the body hair (though not as much as Bigfoot himself), you've got the BIG FEET! :big_grin: I'm a 12 here, pally, and 13 is kinda big for bein' "only" 6' tall. lol :stick_out_tongue:

And your head hair doesn't matter, it's how much ya got all over.

(Apologies to Quinn for yet again turnin' this thread into somethin' it so shouldn't be...)

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Congrats, Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Good luck in the Millionaire show, too!

- Billy :cool:

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
And Kris, maybe you are Sasquatkh. It all depends on your height, hairiness, and shoe size.

So Byron is a Yeti.

Jackie

Reaction score
I'm really happy for ya Quinn! Never stop staring at that baby. Pretty soon he'll be moving to fast to stare at him! LOL!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Thanks, people--

Byron, you so ARE a Sasquatch. I'm more of an Ewok by comparison--hairy enough to be a Sasquatch, but only 6 feet. If you come over for dinner it has to be a Monday or Tuesday.

Mmmm....Melissa just made cinnamon rolls. Brb.

Having a wife is good for SO many reasons.

Quinnnnn

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo

Anyway, I guess the people at National Car Rental have seen my inherent greatness, and after a TWO HOUR interview, they've promoted me to a position that has me making within a dollar per hour of what I was making at the Newspapers. It's a three dollar per hour raise, and a MUCH better job. It'll be much better for my self-esteem (although I was still arrogant as a lowly peon), much better for our wallets, and take a lot of the stress off of us.

Which means we can spend more time staring at our cute boy.

That's it, just wanted to let y'all know!

Life is wonderful, and I love it.

Quinnnnnnnn
Congrats, Keep up the good work and before you know it you will be getting promoted again.

Gonzo

Reaction score
If I DID get promoted again that'd be nice--that'd be up to about 17 bucks an hour.

Not bad for a job I hate, eh?

Quinnnnnnnn