Just for the sake of discussion...

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Hi, long time browser, first time poster.

I use my headline to justify the following, potentially-silly, suggestion, but, with the action figures looking set to feature a wide scope of TMS characters, including some which will inevitably only be of interest to the hardcore fans, one must wonder if those who are inclined to purchase the complete set would also be interested in figures of the Muppeteers themselves.

Would anyone buy a plastic Jim Henson, accessorised with a little Kermit that can fit on his hand? A Frank Oz action figure that comes with a Fozzie and/or Miss Piggy...

OK, I'm going to bail out now. I can't have you thinking I'm COMPLETELY insane in post number one, I'll save that for #6 or 7

Cherry "bring on the Wayne and Wanda action figures" Pizza

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
You're not insane. This exact same idea has been brought up several times.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I think its a great idea, and a lot of the great entertainment creators have been immortalized in plastic.

Walt Disney with Mickey on his lap (many different likenesses of this idea)

Gene Rodenberry standing behind Captain Kirk on the Enterprise

Jorg Sacul i.e. George Lucas as an exclusive Star Wars Celebration II figure

I think its a fantastic idea! I also wouldn't mind seeing some of the guest stars made into figures.

grail

Reaction score
you're no crazier than the rest of us...just look at the saga of the letter "C" in various places on the board.

personally, i'd LOVE to see Muppeteer figures, but i doubt they could do it. if i remember correctly, someone said they already said "no" to a figure of the Jim Henson Muppet.

you're right, though...it'd be soooooooo spiffy

(i know certain people in here would KILL for a Bill Baretta figure)

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee
I think its a great idea, and a lot of the great entertainment creators have been immortalized in plastic.
Yes! There is no reason there shouldn't at least be a Jim with Kermit/Rowlf/Teeth/ accessories. The general public knows his face, and it would be a great tribute.

A Frank Oz one with Fozzie is a good idea, too.

Even better, one with Jim and Frank doing Kermit and Piggy, or Bert and Ernie. :smile:

- Billy :cool:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee
Gene Rodenberry standing behind Captain Kirk on the Enterprise
actually, that was a Palisades thing that never happened...one day, i shall talk Ken out of one!

CherryPizza

Reaction score
How about a "Muppets Meet The Terminator" figurine... a Kermit on Jim Henson's hand... and Jim shape-shifts, resembling Steve Whitmire... but Kermit stays the same, alive and well with his spirit ever thriving

Cherry "greatest idea since my George W Bush/Mr Potato Head toy" Pizza

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
(i know certain people in here would KILL for a Bill Baretta figure)
Not kill, boycott.

And if we couldn't get the Bill Barretta action figure, we'd just borrow the real thing...

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

Not kill, boycott.

And if we couldn't get the Bill Barretta action figure, we'd just borrow the real thing...
Exactly!