Johnny Fiama

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Does anyone miss Johnny as much as me? I really feel like he should have been in The Muppets 2011 even as a background character with Sal but they should recast Sal...... Anyway i doubt he has a line in the new movie but i just miss him. He was funny well dressed and just a really cool Muppet.

Just an appreciation thread for him.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I miss Johnny, too (he is my avatar, after all!). He is funny, especially with Sal (whom I agree they should recast). They need to bring both of those dudes back!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I do miss that slimy lounge singer! I thought he added a lot to the cast of IAVMMC and even MFS, but I guess a little of him goes a long way. Perhaps he'll have glommed onto the group before the next movie wraps. Here's hoping!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Johnny could work on his own, sure. But it really misses something with Sal. Somehow, I could see Tyler Bunch being a perfect recast.

I hope he pops up in a future project. They really need to start making Youtube shorts again. A Johnny based song cover (one hilariously, inappropriately turned into a Rat Pack wannabe lounge song) video would be wonderful.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I would love any sort of johnny thing. And i agree i hope they release some youtube videos for hype for the new movie other then trailers

KrazyJoe

Reaction score
I love Johnny!

Of all the newer 90s-era Muppets, he was my favorite!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama was a great character and one of the few highlights I found with Muppets Tonight. But why do several people want to see Sal recast?

KrazyJoe

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama was a great character and one of the few highlights I found with Muppets Tonight. But why do several people want to see Sal recast?
Because Brian Henson performed Sal and he's no longer with the Muppets since the sale to Disney.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Because Brian Henson performed Sal and he's no longer with the Muppets since the sale to Disney.
Ah, ok. Oh I didnt' realize Brian Henson is no longer involved at all. Well, then I guess he should be recast.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I think He, Sal, and Clifford should be recast