Johnny Fiama - where is he now?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Johnny and Sal were both on Family Feud when they had the Muppets on

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Yes,they've been on The Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon at least twice.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I can see Johnny performig nightly at a piano bar on a cruise ship.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
I can see Johnny performig nightly at a piano bar on a cruise ship.
with Sal serving drinks

ALYN

Reaction score
Good News - Bad News (for me...) referring back to my posting about putting together the Ultimate Johnny Fiama album (working title - 'That's Entertainment?' or 'Me And My Sal') - today I am buying a VCR - DVD Combo Recorder so I can go from my MT videos > DVD and thence to MP3 blah blah blah. BUT - I seem to have lost the Tony Bennett episode!!!!! I can't believe it. On one DVD I have the Michele Pfeiffer / Cindy Crawford / Sandra Bullock / Martin Short / Billy Crystal / John Goodman / Paula Abdul / Pierce Brosnan episodes but not Tony Bennett. I know I watched it over and over years ago but it must have been on a separate ('special') tape - and now it's gone.......... the album plans are dashed.............. unless someone can help me. I can offer monies and / or a copy of the album when it's done.
(and I reckon I can get together about 25 mins of songs / sketches and that's good enough!)
Help!

ALYN

Reaction score
(amendment.... when I said in my posting I have those MT episodes on DVD of course I meant on a video...)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
ALYN said:
Good News - Bad News (for me...) referring back to my posting about putting together the Ultimate Johnny Fiama album (working title - 'That's Entertainment?' or 'Me And My Sal') - today I am buying a VCR - DVD Combo Recorder so I can go from my MT videos > DVD and thence to MP3 blah blah blah. BUT - I seem to have lost the Tony Bennett episode!!!!! I can't believe it. On one DVD I have the Michele Pfeiffer / Cindy Crawford / Sandra Bullock / Martin Short / Billy Crystal / John Goodman / Paula Abdul / Pierce Brosnan episodes but not Tony Bennett. I know I watched it over and over years ago but it must have been on a separate ('special') tape - and now it's gone.......... the album plans are dashed.............. unless someone can help me. I can offer monies and / or a copy of the album when it's done.
(and I reckon I can get together about 25 mins of songs / sketches and that's good enough!)
Help!

PM me we can talk

ALYN

Reaction score
later that day..... panic over chaps - the missing tape has been found in a box in the darkest corner of the loft, in between Space Precinct videos (where was my head???), so the Johnny Fiama production has legs again, and all I need now are the right DVDRs for this machine I've just bought (it's been one of those days...) but thanks for the offer, Kimp.