John Henson Inverviews?

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Has John Henson ever been interviewed on film or in print? I don't really hear much of him. I know that he performed Sweetums for awhile.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This may be redundant to wonder, but I'd like to know if he's performed anybody besides Sweetums (and the Coca-Cola Polar Bear). I know he was credited as a performer for Inner Tube and City Kids, which didn't have Sweetums, so he must have done more. I wonder if he was mainly a suit performer (if that's the case then I guess he was Crasher in full-body shots).

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I loved the Inner Tube pilot. lol "MORNIN!" "WOW, great graphics, it's like he's right in bed with us." lol That was Richard Hunt who was the puppet of Crasher right? He does the funniest New York accent. lol But yeah, I didn't know he was involved in Inner Tube. I remember noticing that Heather Henson was involved with Muppets Tonight and credited in the Muppet Workshop. I know that she does more theater puppetry outside The Jim Henson Company so I often wonder what characters she built for Muppets Tonight.