Jog's Palisades Muppet Show - Part One

Joggy

Reaction score
So I got my figures today and the package told me to PLAY with them.

So I did.

Oh My Gawd. It's SO good to actually be playing with an actual Bunsen and Dr. Teeth!

Actually all what happened so far is some sort of singalong session - Kermit did a rendition of Being Green, in duet with Dr. Teeth on his keyboard. Kermit looks so cool leaning on that keyboard, with his coffee cup standing there...
Then Piggy rushed in to romance Kermit with "Never Before, Never Again" (and almost choked Kermit on her boa), then Dr. Bunsen Honeydew joined in on Together Again.

I just had Bunsen and Kermit sing Me And My Shadow together. GAWD! I love these figures!!

... okay, is there anyone else who actually plays with these things or am I the only one?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I don't have any figures to play along with, but I'm havin' a ball hearin' about yer adventures! :big_grin:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
All I've envisioned is Kermit singing Three Dog Night's "Joy to the World" (or is it called "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog"?) backed by Dr. Teeth (repaint), arm resting on the keyboard. Haven't gotten Bunsen or the regular Dr. Teeth yet. I may have to order them online if TRU doesn't come through (or if I'm too late because I'm working days through Wednesday.)

My local EB is only carrying Kermit and Piggy. That's not right.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
I play with mine all the time! Kermit and Piggy are perfect for slow dancing. Kermit's hands can easily reach Piggy's, uhh, tail, and Piggy's hands can go on Kermit's shoulders. It's quite funny, especially since Kermit's mouth ends up on Piggy's.... :eek: (see for yourself!) :eek:

Joggy

Reaction score
I just noticed this thread has been moved from General Discussion to Merchandize.

I feel so embarrassed now.

LOL.

Ahem.

*cough*

Joggy

Reaction score
Oh yeah? OH YEAH?! Give me ONE reason why, Mr Tall Guy! ONE REASON!!

Uh...

*pulls spinach out from front teeth*

... COME ON! ONE REASON!!

:mad: