Joe The Armadillo

beaker

Reaction score
After seeing KSY dvd, I have to scream fromt he rooftops...Joe the Armadillo is the best new loveable Muppet character since Pepe. Heck, JHC is on a roll, as I LOVED Mo Frackle as well when he debuted last Fall.

The behind the scenes feature on KSY dvd are enough to convince me that Joe the Armadillo needs a huge push as Pepe got in 1999. He's loveable, funny, just all around one of my new faves. He even has a website I found out!

I would really like to see JHC use him in the new fox show, as this guy is too cool. And man would I love to see some Joe the Armadillo merchandise!

Anybody esle have a new affection for this little guy?

Ryan

Reaction score
Yeah, Joe!

Yeah, I must admit, I really like him too.

"What's that smell? Am I schvmitzing?"
"Can I have a pool? A hose? A thimble full if water?"
"Hey, I'm Mr. Puppet! Hello, people!":wink:

Ryan

Reaction score
Ooops

This was meant to go in the "Joe the Armadillo" thread. Sorry.:embarrassed:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>This was meant to go in the "Joe the Armadillo" thread. Sorry<<<

S'okie...the more Joe love the better!

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
"Hi. I'm talking to the writer. This is Joe."
"Jim"
"Hi Jim Joe"

"You see, they built the sets so high that they hired these guys to hold us up."

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Ooops

Originally posted by Scooter
This was meant to go in the "Joe the Armadillo" thread. Sorry.:embarrassed:
Ryan, I moved it to the thread you intended.

beaker

Reaction score
Does anybody have any info on Joe the Armadillo? Unfortunately, Im not sure if people will get to see the splendor that is Joe since a lot have already written off on seeing the dvd.

I heard he was originally from some animal planet type JHC show? Does anybody know who performs him, and wherelse he has been on? It was such a cool move for JHC to give him his own segment, as like Pepe has done since MFS, he really stole the show! I definately wanna see more Joe coming out way soon!

This is Cory Joe signing giving two thumbs up for the armadillo!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Originally posted by beaker
Does anybody have any info on Joe the Armadillo? Unfortunately, Im not sure if people will get to see the splendor that is Joe since a lot have already written off on seeing the dvd.
Oh is that so Cory ? :wink:

Joe The Armadillo was made for Jim Henson's Animal Show, He was made in Ninties.

His character was more shaky and always scared that something big would come and eat him, He was puppeteered by Bill Baretta.

On the Kermits Swamp Years DVD he was performed by Joey Mazzarino.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
>>On the Kermits Swamp Years DVD he was performed by Joey Mazzarino<<<

I sincerely hope Joey Mazzarino(perfect, his name is Joe too!)
and Joe the Armadillo is at Muppetfest. Man I hope JHC gives this guy a push...I wanna see him and Mo Frackle featured on the upcoming Fox show.

While I liked Goggles(especially the pet love video) I think Joe the Armadillo should be his signature Muppet. Hats off to all of the people, even the human actors on KSY for making what is in the end a surprising little gem.