Jim Hill series?

DrGoshposh

Reaction score
Hi MC gang,

I was wondering of the series of articles that Jim Hill was to be writing for Muppet Central fell through. Weren't they slated to debut in March. I was looking forward to reading them, but all mention of the series has been removed from the website. What happened, and will we ever see the articles?

Just wondering,
Scott

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Scott,

Things are delayed a little bit from the April launch date but we'll get the articles up as soon as possible.

The news story you mentioned is archived in the news section or you can access it by clicking here.

DrGoshposh

Reaction score
Okay, thanks Phil.

Again, I am looking forward to the articles. I really enjoyed the Laughingplace.com series he did a while back. Thanks for the update.

Scott

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
You know, I was just about to ask this question and I didn't even know this discussion was up!

Could Jim Hill be waiting (as we all are) for Henson to be sold?

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Any new informaton?

Has there been any new information on the status of Jim's series like what month it will appear?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Concerning Jim Hill's "Movin' Right Along" series of articles, they are still in the works. They've just been slowed down due to the Henson sale. This is going to be a great series and will be worth the wait.

In the meantime, Jim is assisting with writing some supplemental stories about the current status of the Henson buyout. Expect to see some articles later this week.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
That's what I thought. The Henson sale. (Oh, my JHC research paper!) Should I just make up an ending?

matleo

Reaction score
Boy Raisin2

How's this for an ending to your paper? "And they all lived happily ever after."

--Matt