1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Jim Henson's Pajanimals debuts on NBC Kids Saturday July 7

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Phillip, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

This Saturday morning don't forget that Jim Henson's Pajanimals begins airing on NBC's new kids block featuring Sprout programing.

Saturday's show will air at 12:30 central, 1:30 eastern after Tour de France. Beginning next week, Pajanimals will air at it's normal time slot at 9:30 central, 10:30 eastern.

If you don't have Sprout and want to find out all about Pajanimals be sure to tune in. Hopefully Pajanimals will air in full 16:9 on NBC. (The show is broadcast is 4:3 letterbox on PBS Kids Sprout.) Find out more about NBC's new Sprout shows here.

If you plan on watching Pajanimals, please like this post and let us know your thoughts on the show.

littlelotto and Hubert like this.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yaay! I've been really excited about finally being able to see the Pajaminals...it seems to look like a very fun and musical show.
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

A new Jim Henson puppet show...on network tv. This is very very good news.
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Woo and on my birthday! That's great news to hear!
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Haha, I just realized that I typed Pajaminals instead of Pajanimals...I sound like a little kid just learning the word... :o
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It's already been pre-empted on my NBC by the Tour de France.
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

:grr::grr::grr:!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found out the exact same thing for me...

EDIT: Oh wait a minute, I just realized that it's gonna be on at 1:30 PM. Yaay!
  8. Phillip

Yes, it's airing later than usual for the first week due to the Tour de France. In most markets it airs at 12:30 central, 1:30 eastern.
  9. D'Snowth

Well, I'm not seeing it at all on the schedule for tomorrow, and the Tour de France is playing through 1:30 eastern.
  10. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

This may be a channel by channel situation depending on your local affiliate and perhaps your region. Here in Phoenix (West coast/Pacific time), TdF is on from 5-9 am with Pajanimals coming on at 9:30.
  11. pajanimalover

pajanimalover New Member

So glad to see it on a regular station too! My kids and I love this show, I love the music! It's not on in the west coast until 4:30... set the DVR so I don't forget.
  12. Rugby

Rugby Member

I don't know where else to post this question, but is this a Disney production or something Brian Henson is working on? Since the Jim Henson Company was sold to Disney, the Henson family gave up their rights to the Jim Henson and Muppet names, didn't they? I would really love to see the Henson family re-emerge into the muppet world somehow, but am almost certain this isn't possible anymore.
  13. D'Snowth

The Jim Henson Company wasn't sold to Disney, just what we now consider "The Classic Muppet" characters (Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, etc). That's all that was sold to Disney, everything else JHC still holds the rights too (except for Fraggle Rock, they just up and gave the rights to that one away).
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I sorta did this thing called forgetting today...so I was only able to catch the tail end of it, but I did like what I saw.
  15. D'Snowth

I wouldn't know, because again, not only was it completely pre-empted by the Tour de France, but there wasn't a later broadcast or repeat or anything, so I missed out completely.
  16. Rugby

Rugby Member

That's awesome that the Jim Henson Company still exists then.
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

No, JHC still has the Fraggle Rock stuff, doesn't it?
  18. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

They still have the Fraggle Rock rights. I don't know where you hear they didn't. Maybe the MOVIE rights, not the rights to the show.
  19. Phillip

The second episode of Pajanimals airs this morning at 9:30 central, 10:30 eastern in most areas of the country. (Check local times in your area.) The episode features the shorts, "A Present for Mom" and "Queen for a Night".

Tune in on NBC and let us know your thoughts.
  20. pajanimalover

pajanimalover New Member

It doesn't come on here until 4:30 pm again.