Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge Episode 7: Alien Press Conference

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're nearing the end...

Tonight watch the seventh episode of Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge "Alien Press Conference" on SyFy Tuesday night at 9 pm eastern, 8 pm central and let us know your thoughts.

In this episode, Gigi brings Farscape co-star Rygel into the workshop as inspiration for the creature designers to build an alien species attending an intergalactic press conference.

If you saw this episode, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The good thing about this episode was Rigel's cameo at the beginning, though I would have liked to see him interact more maybe even during the builds or in the judging.

The thing that made me laugh was that Robert said his alien dignitary had been built specifically to address the press conference on how to defeat Jake's warlord creature. Considering Jake was the one who got eliminated, I'd say 'mission accomplished'.

Other than that it was an okay episode, just more visual what with the alien heads opening up to reveal the second alien inside, so it pretty much went over my own head. Meh, I hope the finale's better though they didn't really say what the creature brief would be in the promo at the end of the night.

SpookyMania

Reaction score
Sad to see Jake go; he was a really talented dude. But I'm happy that Melissa made it to the final three. She and Robert are my favorites.