Jim Henson Pictures on Time Dogs

Thog

Reaction score
Jim Henson Pictures on Time Dogs
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Jim Henson Pictures will co-produce its first CG animated feature film, Time Dogs, with The Shop Productions. "This venture into CG feature animation promises, like all of our films, to be funny and fresh with something entertaining for kids and adults alike," said Lisa Henson, president of Jim Henson Pictures. Dogs features a pair of canines who travel through time to save their master and in the process save all dogs from a life of slavery. The script, in its final stages before going into visual development, was written by Christopher Leone and Laura Harckom. Leone is set to direct the project.

(There is no Snoop Dog in this movie. Even though the title has dog in it.) :stick_out_tongue:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
LOL@ snoop dog reference :big_grin:

hmm..interesting...CG, eh??? Could be cool...

tomahawk

Reaction score
no snoop, hmmmmmm..... might still work.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
And no puppets and/or animatronics. More interesting (for a company like Henson).

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, to Snoop, not to Snoop...the question need not be raised. :smile: Sounds like it could be fun stuff.

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
i wonder if this was the project Kevin Rubino told me he was working on for Henson...he wouldn't give me any details, but lord knows i tried...

this was back at Celebration in May...so the timing's a bit off...honestly, it's more likely that he may have something to do with the new Muppet Show or the NBC pic...but i just don't know.

for anyone that doesn't know, Kevin Rubino is the guy who wrote "Troops" the Cops/Star Wars parody. he's a pretty cool guy, and was responsible for the first time i really got quoted. he mentioned at Celebration that Cam Clarke (who was in Troops) was the voice of Prince Adam/He-Man. the cast hadn't been announced yet, so it was my first big scoop...made my day to see it turn up on another site.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Well...a new thread mentioning my favourite canine-inspired tuneless musical performer and Grail is back in the hiz-ouse (just like I said).

All is right with the world :big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by sidcrowe
Well...a new thread mentioning my favourite canine-inspired tuneless musical performer and Grail is back in the hiz-ouse (just like I said).
shut up...that's it, just shut up. friggin' hack. why can't you just drop it? huh? why do you have to stir the proverbial pot?

oops, i said "pot". you gonna start telling everyone what a dope-fiend i must be again? loser...

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by sidcrowe

All is right with the world :big_grin:
someone has a hard time letting go. thats o.k. breathe deep.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
I don't like the Muppets doing CG.

It's like Baskin Robbins. Why have 32 flavours if you can't get Vanilla right?

Why take the Henson name to CG before they can do a good Muppet film first?

Ah, well.... :frown: