Jim Henson and the state wide tests

Ryan

Reaction score
Hey all!! Just a little Muppet related story. In September, I did the Pensylvania State Wide writing tests for my freshman year. The topic was "Person of the Year". I chose Jim Henson (yes, I know it's person of the YEAR, but I explained it all in the essay). Anyway, I got the results back today. I did 99% better than the rest of the state!! Thanks, Jim! :excited:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
99% better than the state huh...glad that state you live in is challenging that 1% of the student population........

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i'm waiting for our teacher to give us an essay over any topic...i really want to do one on Jim Henson...but so far, all of them are stuff that you can't write about him....dang it

Sarah

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
just tell the teacher you want to do it about jim henson, and if she says no, do it anyway!!!!!!...works on my teachers..

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*laughs* you haven't met my teacher...it's her way...or you take her class again...she doesn't give ANYONE artistic freedoms...grrr...

Sarah

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
*laughs* you haven't met my teacher...it's her way...or you take her class again...she doesn't give ANYONE artistic freedoms...grrr...

Sarah
she will if you threaten her in some way...works on my teachers

ryan