Jerry Nelson Recasts

That Announcer

Reaction score
Compared to Jerry Nelson's Camilla, Ms. Dinnean-Vernon's is nothing. They are two totally different voices. And chicken noises CAN sound different.

Beauregard

Reaction score
thatannouncer said:
Compared to Jerry Nelson's Camilla, Ms. Dinnean-Vernon's is nothing. They are two totally different voices. And chicken noises CAN sound different.
*laughing*

You know you are a Muppet fan when you can tell the difference between a "Burg," and a "burk"...

Bea:zany:{And a Bork, and a burc}regard

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<insert hysterical laughing here>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <*gasp* *gasp*> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
dear goodness, we're debating chicken noises!!!!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*laughing*

You know you are a Muppet fan when you can tell the difference between a "Burg," and a "burk"...

Bea:zany:{And a Bork, and a burc}regard
I can actually do the Camilla voice rather well. It is a "bawk bawk bawk", but to do Camilla, you have to get the tone right. And I can puppeteer pretty well- I have a store bought Ernie that I've rigged with arm rods. It's not hard.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I thought Camilla sounded fine...but, then again, we haven't seen her in forever!

I think all the new performers are doing a splendid job--especially considering that they are having to fill some pretty big shoes. Both the pressure of the performance amongst their peers when the original performer isn't there, plus the pressure of the fans and our pickiness, must play some kind of part in all that. But, I think they're all doing a great job.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Pretty well. I'm surprised that Alice got FooFoo when Steve is still around!

And I really want Lips back with the EM. He's way underappreciated.

Xerus

Reaction score
I noticed that Alice didn't really have any English speaking characters in Muppet Oz. She just did some Camilla clucks and Foo Foo barks.

MWoO

Reaction score
I too thought it was odd for Steve to get Foo Foo while Steve is clearly a main performer. Though I think his being a main performer is the reason Foo Foo was recast. Now we can have Foo Foo back with Piggy interacting with Kermit. We can relive that hilarious "oo-dee boo boo boo" moment from the Muppet SHow that has me in stitches whenever I see it.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I agree, Foo Foo reacast was a good idea, and I agree with That Announcer and Fozzie Bear about Lips