1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Jarrod Boutcher eBay puppet

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

CLICK HERE to see the latest Ebay puppet, a cute little wood Elf. have a great day :)
    VIPuppets95 likes this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

D'awww, he must be just about one of the cutest puppets you ever crafted Jarrod! Love him! :D
  3. MuppetMonster85

MuppetMonster85 New Member

Love your work man..always dope
  4. VIPuppets95

VIPuppets95 New Member

Awesome work & the best puppets. I own one of your puppets that how I know so who ever bids on the elf will be making the best buy ever..
  5. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

Really great as usual. Adorable.
  6. jimmymontana

jimmymontana Member

Hey, I just wanted to say that I was lucky enough to win this puppet on eBay. I really wanted to thank Jarrod as not only is the puppet awesome but it arrived after 5 days (which is incredibly fast to travel from Australia to England)! Thank you so much!
  7. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

Glad you like my puppet and speedy delivery :) Enjoy