"Janice: Fer Sure!" First MAJOR site update!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Howdy, y'all! Whoa BOY am I excited!! I just spent the better part of sevvvvvveral hours updatin' "Janice: Fer Sure!" Her first mondo update since her inception on April 28th of this year...

Here's what in store for ya if ya drop by:

• "The Muppet Show" gallery---thanks to British Muppet pal ALEX TAYLOR, Janice now at last has a gallery of her from "The Muppet Show"---which contains over 150 pictures! :eek: And more are on the way! He got me some gorgeous, clear captures, and I am pretty much his indentured servant for as long as he wants. For several weeks he's been sendin' me pics and pics and pics, and I am soooooooo extremely grateful to him---thanks again, Alex! :big_grin:

"Muppet Specials" gallery---there are a few specials represented here, with more to come in the future.

"Muppets Tonight" gallery---it's TINY, but it's there. Lol This and the "Specials" gallery thanks again to Alex.

"History"---a new section in with the other "linkable" sections (Links, Thanks, Still Frame Galleries, Fun & Games, etc.). Character info for Janice has been moved here, along with 2 pictures of Richard performing her.

The Record Album page---linked from the Fun & Games section, you can see a few pictures here of Janice from record album sleeves (actually the cardboard "case" cover things ya put the records in, but I don't know if those have actual names...anyway, you get the point...I hope)

Rare Vet's Hospital illustration---in the "rare pictures" page of the Fun & Games section.

So all of the above "visual enhancers" are possible all because of Alex.

Also, I hadn't noticed that my Guestbook wasn't really workin' right for apparently a couple of months. It is now fixed, although some of the first entries were lost (which I'm not sure why). Anyway, it works now, so if ya sign it, it'll be there. :smile:

I may adjust the format of the "Muppet Show" gallery a bit, but everything's there and in order so far.

Oh, and I'm startin' to keep a list of "Update" stuff on the front Home page, so don't feel like ya have to memorize all this stuff (lol).

So, like, I hope if you stop by that you enjoy yourself, "fer sure"... :wink:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a link to Byron's awesome site just for those who may not have bookmarked it or had never been there before. Go and enjoy this amazing e-shrine to Janice.... Well, what are you waiting for??? *puts hands on hips* Moi said GO NOW!

By the way, love the new updates Byron.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Just a note to say that, in case anybody tried to look at the "Muppet Show" galleries tonight, they may have been down while I was doin' some adjustments.

The "scrollable" gallery is still there, but I've now made a page with a listing of episodes I have caps from (listed by guest star name), a brief list of what parts of the show Janice was in, then the guest star name links directly to just that episode's page.

So all the stuff is still there, just a little "improved" for those who like to look for more specifics---this has been your "update on an update", if you will. lol

http://www.dreamwater.net/byron/janice.html

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Hey Byron, what channel were the non-DVD episodes you captured from? (My quest for uncut not-on-DVD Muppet Show continues, as you may see...)

(Oops, they came from Alex Taylor...say, is he in England, or the U.S.?)

(Oops, again, he's British...NOOOOOOOOOOO!)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Lol, yeah, sorry, Jeffrey...he's in Scotland, and he processes all the shows on his computer. He gets some shows from other people, I'm not sure how many he originally had.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Thanks, Scott. :smile: Glad ya like! And if I decide to use some o' that stuff or how to work it in, I'll let ya know...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
LOL, finally goin' to bed! I was up till 5:30 this mornin' doin' the updates, so I was kinda already prepped to stay up late. lol :stick_out_tongue:

But I don't know what your excuse is! :wink: