Janice And Electric Mayhem Fans Unite!

C'irdan

Reaction score
We need to pool together and get henson to give Janice her proper hair back as well as ditching the wierd oruvula that now is flopping around in her throat in the new movie! And to tell them that the fans need more Electric Mayhem! Anyone with me? :smile:

Tonichelle

Reaction score
I like how they've been used in teh past... and while they weren't in there too much it wasn't like they were non-existant(Animal should have been in it way more)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by C'irdan
We need to pool together and get henson to give Janice her proper hair back as well as ditching the wierd oruvula that now is flopping around in her throat in the new movie!
Well, yes, and no. lol

I would love to her "classic Janice" hair back too, and it would totally be "in" now, as straight is all the rage in Hollywood...but I love her throat thingy! Such a great realistic touch! :big_grin:

C'irdan

Reaction score
but how?

there I said it...I guess the throaty thing is OK...but the hair is SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways how do we talk to henson about it?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: but how?

but the hair is SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways how do we talk to henson about it?
Easy, we go through Kevin "Fozzie Bear" Williams. :wink:

He's the one who got through to Henson and had a few questions officially answered. Maybe ya just simply write the company and ask 'em, I dunno, maybe Kev had a better communication highway or outlet or somethin'...let's ask him! :smile:

Salmoto

Reaction score
As far back as the last eason of the Muppet Show Janice has had the uvula thing, and since TMTM she's had shorter hair in a ponytail. Her old hair kept flopping over her head.

SgtPepper

Reaction score
Originally posted by Salmoto
As far back as the last eason of the Muppet Show Janice has had the uvula thing, and since TMTM she's had shorter hair in a ponytail. Her old hair kept flopping over her head.
But that's realistic man...

Anyway I fully agree.... I'm a DEAD HEAD when it comes to the Mayhem. I've sung "Can You Picture that" 10 thousand times (I'm probably only in 999th place in that world record thogh) but yeah... We need more mayhem !!!!

C'irdan

Reaction score
urvula thing

I mean how it bobs around in her throat. It's never been like that has it? I mean hanging down and moving when she talks? I'll write an email to Henson I guess.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: urvula thing

I mean how it bobs around in her throat. It's never been like that has it? I mean hanging down and moving when she talks? I'll write an email to Henson I guess.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it didn't really bob and move around till the WDW special...

anathema

Reaction score
Nah, it's been there since at least the second version of the puppet. I was watching TMM last night, and her uvula is clearly visible and movin' during 'Can You Picture That?' Look closely when she sings 'You don't have to buy a frame!' It's more noticeable in later puppets - see 'Jingle Bell Rock' - as her mouth got bigger :smile:

I'm with you on the hair though - that ponytail has dated rather badly :smile: