Jamie Graduates!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Special congratulations to our forum moderator and multimedia designer James Carroll who has now officially graduated!

He's spent many hard-working hours the past few years earning his degree. He's one of the most talented Web graphic artists I've ever know and is sure to have great success in the future.

You can check out his Web site here...

http://www.jamesvier.com

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Way to go, Jamie!

Congratulations!!!

Hope you have a great graduation weekend and finally get a chance to relax after all the work you've put in....

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Jamie

Congratulations on Graduating - Yay !!!!

Hope you rock your socks off celebrating.

radionate

Reaction score
Congrats Jamie! I celebrated with ya last night, even though I was many many miles away. Welcome to the real world (I'd give you tips, but technically I'm still not a graduate!):stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Very Happy Frogboy!

Thank you everybody! Not only did I graduate, I also won best portfolio and presentation. For about 2 weeks there I was surviving on less than 3 hours of sleep a night in preparation for the show and I passed with flying colors.

Muppet Central was a great part of my portfolio and I am very honored that Phil gave me the opportunity to work on what was already the best Muppet site in the world and try to make it even better. More is coming!

I also displayed my pencil portrait of Jim that received a lot of great feedback and some offers to buy it (not selling it though).

My characters were also shown and were very popular. I hope to have the Crossbreed up and running in a few months.

Now it's off to find a job in the Bay Area. There are plenty to be had, but it could be rough so all your prayers and good wishes are appreciated.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Jamie! We're so proud of you!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Re: Very Happy Frogboy!

Originally posted by frogboy4
I also won best portfolio and presentation.
Wow!!! That's fantastic!!:big_grin: And well deserved! Obviously, I haven't seen any of your fellow graduates' work, but your stuff is definitely top notch and I know how hard you've been working.

Good luck on the job search!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

Congrats !!

Hope you have a great time!

See ya

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Congratulations Jamie! I hope to be there with you someday! I heard about you being the best Portfolio from SF Pepe! Way to go!

All those "up until 4 a.m. or so" nights of working on school work really paid off!
You deserve it!

-Michele