Jamie featured in article on AIOC website

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I was sent this link today and laughed my butt off. I look rather peaked and thin in the picture. I lost several pounds (that I certainly didn't need to lose last quarter) due to enormous stress and lack of sleep. And don't ask about the lack of toner in my hair (its not really that bright). LOL!

I just thought it was sweet they included me on their site – and wearing a tie! Ooooh, never happens:The Article

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Jamie! Nice to see you getting some well-deserved publicity.

radionate

Reaction score
Congrats Jamie!!!!!

Any publicity is good publicity when you are hunting for a job!

(Now go dye your hair!):stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I actually left it tinted to match my site. LOL. It's better now. :wink: Sheesh, I look so sleepy in that picture! I was!!

radionate

Reaction score
I wonder why?

Those grey hairs of yours are what I was kidding ya about! you old man you!:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Oh this is so cool - congratulations you are becoming quite a star, and all your stuff is displayed on the back wall - neat !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Nate-

****! I'm an old man. Now, get off my lawn!!!

Luke-

Thank you. Cool penguin pic! (Somehow thinking that came out like, "Like your turtle, Dude!")

radionate

Reaction score
Oh yeah, almost forgot...

Nice Turtle Jamie!:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
LOL! Oh...and for those of you who know my history - yes, that is a Mac in the background. We were supposed to get flatscreen monitors and they only had Macintosh ones, but they had trouble wiring them over the network and I turned out to be the only one with a darn Mac! The good part is that they are smaller than the PCs the other graduates used so my set-up looked a lot cleaner. And I had so much stuff that they added another wall! What is not pictured is the Framed Jim Henson drawing that brought raves from everyone. You can see a jpegged version on my site.