1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

James McElwaine & Muppet Babies?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by travelsonic, Jan 13, 2010.

1. travelsonic

travelsonic New Member

I had a professor back when I was @ SUNY Purchase named James McElwaine. He has allegedly, and is listed on the college website as, been "featured musician" for Muppet Babies, and did a little music for the Muppet Babies’ Talking Books (and a song or two for Fraggle Rock.) Thing is, why, if true, can't I find out more about it from anywhere except for the school's website? I am not placing any distrust in his word - since they would take that kind of lying seriously - but anybody else got the low down on what he did for the Muppet Babies and Fraggle Rock?