James Bond/Muppets In Disney World with Love!

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Agent Mickey and Kermit are in the office! It is very Slow so Agent Mickey and Kermit are reading the book! Then Suddenly the Chief Called Agent Mickey and Kermit to go to the Chief office something is very wrong! So They came towardy to the chief Office! Agent Mickey and Kermit are arrived To see the chief! Then the Chief explained that the Evil Eisner has a evil plan to take over Disney world! One more thing Evil Eisner has a secret files of Disney world and then Turned your beloved Disney world Into a slave world! So Agent Mickey and Kermit meet a secret contact! Beware! Agents Mickey and Kermit enemy spies are watching any move you two take! Q will have you're spy Gadgets for you when you arrive Agents Mickey and Kermit! then Agent Mickey and Kermit arrived in Q here is your gadgets agents Mickey and Kermit! Agent Mickey here's a pen but it's not a pen it is a laser pen can melt chains and burn ropes! If you stuck in one of those traps! and for Agent Mickey and Agent Kermit here's you're gun and a watch that watch is a freeze tone! OK! Agent Mickey and Agent Kermit go now! and Please! Don't be captured! Agent Mickey drives with Agent Kermit by his side! Then Meanwhile in the evil Eisner's hideout! What is that in my montor! It's Agent s Mickey and Agent Kermit! I must have them both or only one! Bwahaaaaaaah! Evil Laugh! Then Meanwhile in the cafe Scooter is waiting for agent Mickey and Kermit! Then Agent Mickey and Agent Kermit arrived and see Scooter! Agent Mickey and Kermit said the password Magic! Thank goodness agent Mickey and Kermit The evil Eisner henchmen took the Muppets and Mickey's friends away! But I escaped! Can You help us agent Mickey and Agent Kermit! Yes! I will help you! said Agent Mickey and Agent Kermit! You stay here agent Kermit and I will go alone! said Agent Mickey! so Agent Mickey Disquise agent Mickey to a one of the evil Eisner's henchmen! Then Agent Mickey went towardly to the evil Eisner's hideout and see the secret files! Then suddenly Agent Mickey took the secret files and then run back with the secret files to agent Kermit! But Then one of the evil Eisner's henchmen has captured Agent Mickey! SO! Agent Mickey I go you now! LET ME GO! said Agent Mickey! Tied up Agent Mickey to the Waterwheel Then Agent Mickey is now tied up bound to the waterwheel ! Where is the secret files agent Mickey! NEVER! Said Agent Mickey! Then Evil Eisner said Gagged agent Mickey's mouth HELP! MMMMMMM! Meanwhile What happend to my Partner Agent Mickey! Said Agent Kermit! What is going to happend next to our agent Mickey! Does Agent Kermit can save his partner in time!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This is looking great Laser. :smile: I hope you write more.
(I must get back to my detective story as well)

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Agent Mickey is still tied up bound and gagged in the waterwheel! Then evil Eisner said to his henchmen ungagged agent Mickey's Mouth! So! are you comfortable enough Agent Mickey! said Evil Eisner! not really said Agent Mickey still struggle with the ropes! Put back the gag over agent Mickey's mouth! HELP!MMMM! Meanwhile agent Kermit is worried about his partner So! Kermit talk to the chief and said that agent Mickey has been Captured by the evil Michael Eisner! and now Agent Mickey is tied up bound and gagged in the waterwheel! What should I do? Chief has a very good idea called agent Jeany and Agent Marty to help you to save agent Mickey from the cluches of the evil Eisner! Ok! Agent Kermit are you ok! Where is Agent Mickey? Said Agent Jeany and agent Marty! Agent Kermit said to Agent Jeany that Agent Mickey has been captured by the evil Michael Eisner and tied up Agent Mickey bound and gagged to the waterwheel! Meanwhile in the waterwheel which Agent Mickey is still tied up bound and gagged! HELP!(muffled) Then The evil Michael Eisner said Bwahahahahahahaha! I have agent Mickey Tied up bound and gagged in the waterwheel! Turn on the waterwheel Then Suddenly the waterwheel is begin to turn with agent Mickey tied bound and gagged!HELP!(muffled) Before I drown! Said agent Mickey! Then Agent Jeany and Marty are sitting next to agent Kermit! Agent Kermit don't cry Agent Mickey will be alright! Ok! Said Agent Jeany and Marty will save Agent Mickey Ok! I will help Scooter Ok! I hope Agent Mickey escape! Can Agent Mickey escape the waterwheel before he drown! I hope Agent Kermit and his friends Agent Jeany and Agent Marty can save agent Mickey in time! I hope so!