I've made some puppets...

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Very nice! They look great! I hope m first experiments with Fleece come out as nice as those!

There were no problems with viewing, but I doubt there would be. You're a Mac user. Are there ever problems with Macs? No.

:smile:

Rock On!

Grant

pdbooch

Reaction score
I absolutley love antron fleece. Up-close it looks a bit different than it did in the pix. The dragon is made of polar fleece however...

As for Macs, yes I think its the best way to go. But It all depends on what your using your computer for. I've been a mac user since college (1994.)
Mac just keeps getting better.

Thanks for the feedback!

Ryan

Reaction score
WOW! Amazing! Very cute puppets. I especcially love Marvin! The Muppet Show Fan Club shirt is a great touch! Do you sell puppets?

pdbooch

Reaction score
thaks for the feedback Scooter.
I haven't actually thought of making puppets to sell.
Not yet anyway. Hmmm...
Something to consider. I guess if there was a need to do so I could swing it.
More later

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Very Impressive Puppets! The Dragon looks very well made and professional. The Antron Fleece Really does make them look Muppety.

Jake

The Dreamer

Reaction score
Antron fleece seams

Great looking puppets! Looks like it was a lot of fun and rewarding to make.

On your side-view of Marvin, I was just noticing the seam running along his arm and hand. I thought one of the benefits of using Antron Fleece was that it could hide seams easier than regular or arctic fleece. Is there any way that you could "tease out' some of the fleece so help disguise the seams? I've not made any puppets myself, but I'm just curious.

Anyway, great job! I Hope to see more of your creations posted here.

pdbooch

Reaction score
Hey Dreamer,
I just haven't gotten around to teasing out the fleece on the arms, fingers yet.
However, check the head again, and you can barely see the seem running down the middle of Marvin's face. I'm truely amazed how well it does hide the seems!
Thanks for the comments.

Patrick