I've Been Thinking...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The more I think about it, I'm starting the get sick of Kathy Greenwood... I mean, I've been finding a lot of flaws with her lately... like that screechy voice she has: lately if I listen to it long enough I get these pounding head aches that would give migrane sufferers a run for their money. And those flabby arms of her's! How can such a person who's as thin as a twig have arms like that? And those black pants and black pumps are driving me crazy, would it kill her to wear a skirt and high heels for a change?!

Well... good thing my calendar says today's April 1, otherwise somebody might think I was serious about what I just said!:stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
HahahaHA! Good one Snowthers! You totally had my jaw dropping there! I was about to try and persuade you to go back to liking her, after all, Snowthers without Greenforest is like...Woods with no trees!

Skye

Reaction score
Haha, that's great, Snowthy! I was thinking "What the hey?!!" as I was reading that. But we should know, you couldn't just drop her like that! :big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ha! You do get me going there. I thought "My gosh, the world's coming to an end!"

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hahaha. You made it sound so plausibly real Snowth. I was taken aback though I was thinking to myself sometimes people's likes do change overtime but I did find it hard to believe you could really change in regards to Kathy.

Great April Fool's post my friend. Even though it is a little annoying that she won't wear a beautiful skirt and pretty high-heels for us. :frown: But then, nobody's perfect. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Geeberz Sneeblez as Nick used to say, I can not believe you guys have been falling for this, I was certain everyone would've been like "aw, I knew you were fooling us all along!"

TOO easy I tell ya!