1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

It's Time To Dress Up Right

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Cindy, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Ok, a diva has got to know - what are you wearing to "meet" The Muppets? Are you going over the top Muppified or playing it cool with just some Muppet socks? Going retro with a parody t-shirt? Or maybe a Muppet beanie?

Here it is the eve of The Muppets movie and I honestly cannot decide what to wear. It has to have the essence of Miss Piggy whatever I do, but I'm just not sure if I want to go whole hog. LOL

What are you going to wear? Give us the inside scoop. Maybe post a pic here after you go so we can all be inspired!
  2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Great thread Cindy - I've been planning my Muppety outfit all week. I'm wearing Jamie (Frogboy)'s winning Threadless t-shirt, simple jeans, a frog necklace (it's not Kermit but it's still a frog) and I'll be carrying my "I Love Kermit" bag I got a few years back. I'll try to get a picture!

Curious as to others responses too!
    Cindy and muppetsforlife like this.
  3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'm definitely wearing my Kermit shirt (the one featured here, only for dudes) and my Kermit Addidas sneakers!
    Cindy likes this.
  4. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

i'm wearing a scooter cosplay!
    Muppet fan 123, Cindy and heralde like this.
  5. Cindy

I definitely want to see a pic of this!
  6. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

what should i wear
  7. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

I'll be in my Link Hogthrob attire (vintage Pigs in Space drape shirt, and my homemade Link Hogthrob beanie mainly) . Thus, let moi not forget her vintage tin Pigs in Space lunchbox with matching thermo. <3

...oh-- I'll also bring in a hand-held mirror to fit into Link's archetype... so I can admire my beautiful vistage. Mhm... LOL! Though I already have about two compact mirrors in my purse. <3

I'll take pics if I can. Too bad the weather's not going to corporate tomorrow night. :mad:
  8. Cindy

LOL! Don't worry you'll fit right in... I'm 4ft 8in. As I always say, I'm a walking Muppet.
  9. muppetlover123

does anyone know what i should wear i thought about bringing one of my puppets
  10. shinycelebi225

well, i don't know... i may but it may be on facebook and i don't want people looking at my information.
  11. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

Well folks! 6 mins EST until the Muppets! Time for what we've been waiting for!
    shinycelebi225 and LinkiePie<3 like this.
  12. KoozbanianFrakl

KoozbanianFrakl New Member

My "Babewatch" parody shirt and the homemade kermit pajamas that I got two Christmases ago. Psyched!
    Cindy likes this.
  13. shinycelebi225

14. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

*looks at the clock*

It's time to get things started!
  15. shinycelebi225

good for you!!
    here, it's 9:14
  16. KoozbanianFrakl

KoozbanianFrakl New Member

My ride fell through :'( so I have to wait for the morning, but I'm going to dress up anyways and watch the Muppet movies into the night!
  17. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Here are some pics:

Me in Pigs in Space tee (long before I trimmed it into a drape shirt)
    [​IMG]

THE shoyt:
    [​IMG]

Homemade Link Hogthrob beanie I made last month
    [​IMG]
  18. Cindy

With a puppet as your accessory do you really need anything else? Well, you should put something else on or they may not let you in.
  19. muppetlover123

20. Sam O'Rama

Sam O'Rama New Member

There was a man in full Miss Piggy drag at the midnight show! He looked magnifique. Someone had a Whatnot Muppet of himself and there were a good number of Beaker hats!