It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
*Meets Zack outside and bangs on the door with him*

Dude, we need better watches...

LET US IIINNNNNNNNN!!!!

Oh well, you wanna get some pizza Zack?

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Cantus Rock

Dude, we need better watches...
your telling me! mine stopped three years ago! but at least it tell's the right time....????

Oh well, you wanna get some pizza Zack?
umm, well no, i work at a pizza place, so pizza's not my fancy anymore, i don't know about you, but, ah, i'm in a stange mood for muffens....

Zack)Rowlf the, where are my "Rowlf the" Endding's! i have really good one's i can't use cause i got rid of the rowlf enddings !!!Dog.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hmm...muffins are good...okay, muffins it is then...we can stop by the Fossil store on the way. :smile:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
hmm, you know what's funny?

in this thread i'm about to go out and get muffins with you and in another thread 'Conan O Brian Show' at the same time, your about to take me away in a truck!!

it's funny how MC works, really it is...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehe yes I noticed that as well...well, we can combine the two threads and make it so I take you away in a truck, but we stop along the way for some muffins. I like that :smile:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hehe yes I noticed that as well...well, we can combine the two threads and make it so I take you away in a truck, but we stop along the way for some muffins. I like that

NO! no wait, but everythings all set in ther other thread now!, i mean, me giving you that nice nine piece ratchet set and all, everythings fine now....right!:wink:

*wait till he get's that ratchet set, hehe, missing piece's galor!*:big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh, you'd better head for the hills Zack...you got away in the other thread, but I'm still hot on your trail here!!

:big_grin:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh, you'd better head for the hills Zack...you got away in the other thread, but I'm still hot on your trail here!!
sheesh! why does is happen to me? hmm, if you read the lastest in that thread, i didn't get very far....dangit beauagrard!

*heading for hills*

Zack)Rowlf the, hey didn't that chain of stores close?!?!?Dog.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL....well at least in this thread we both come out alive. :smile:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LoL....well at least in this thread we both come out alive.
that's what you think! wait till Emmy and Jackie and the other's see what we did to THIS thread! the'll all kill us!and we will both be heading for the hill's, i hope we find an open one!

maybe if we find away to sneek in they won't know...LOOK! there's an open window! i'll seek n and open the door for you then will hide in the back row of the muffin awards banquit

*seeks in window and then opens door for matt*

"shhh, come on, will hide behind that group of Frackles in the back row next to that flock of chickens...."