It's a Great Day to Be a Muppet Fan!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yep. We say one thing & do another, sadly.
Well we say: "We would like the rest of the FR series please."
They hear: "We want the whole series on an only together boxset and don't mind that we already bought the first three seasons before because if the stand alones don't matter to you they don't matter to us."

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And yet, do they not realize that we're the ones who clamored for the series to be released to DVD in the first place?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The least the HiT people could do is have it come with finger puppets! I don't know why that's in my head, but right now I'm thinking of a Fraggle finger puppet on all five fingers! :coy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The least the HiT people could do is have it come with finger puppets! I don't know why that's in my head, but right now I'm thinking of a Fraggle finger puppet on all five fingers! :coy:
Hurray! Fraggle finger puppets! I love it!

:smirk: : I always go on the index finger, Wembley.

:coy: : Oh, index finger, ring finger... thumb. It's all the same to me. Hehe! ... Um... which one should I go on, Gobo?

Redsonga

Reaction score
And yet, do they not realize that we're the ones who clamored for the series to be released to DVD in the first place?
You know I never thought of it this way, just the fans that bought the single sets don't matter part..but by acting like the single seasons didn't happen isn't that like saying deep down they don't really care about the show over making more money in the long run? Unless the buy again money goes toward the "making the FR movie the best it can be" fund...I would buy a compete set if that was true :excited:!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Unless the buy again money goes toward the "making the FR movie the best it can be" fund...I would buy a compete set if that was true :excited:!
Me too, but as Archimedez--the highly educated owl in The Sword in the Stone--once said, "Fat chance of that."

Redsonga

Reaction score
Me too, but as Archimedez--the highly educated owl in The Sword in the Stone--once said, "Fat chance of that."
*random The Sword in the Stone fangirl squeal*
*sigh* I guess you're right:sympathy:..I wish it did though...$100 at a time toward a better fraggle rock :excited:!