Is This Guy Deranged?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I bought mine for 4.99 three years ago.

Luke

Reaction score
Awwwwww - but who could resist such cute little bubble bath ?

camilla

Reaction score
God they do not know what the value is. I hate it when someone puts rare when it is not rare. That really annoys me

Camilla

beaker

Reaction score
Dear gosh, what is that guy smoking? The only thing worse than over priced Muppet merch on ebay is ugly Muppet stuff, and groslly misspelled Muppet names like 'Fonzie or Geore the blue fur guy'.^_^

then again, nothing compares to that guy charging $5000 for a Doozer prop, c'mon! I can understand $25,000 for the actual EM bus, but dang!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL!

Boy did I get a good laugh out of that one. That is just sad. Sadder still would be it someone actually bought the thing...oh lordie...

-Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! :eek: Why? Tell me why!!!:embarrassed:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! :eek: Why? Tell me why!!!:embarrassed:
LoL!!

Because people will sell anything and everything on eBay. Well, everything except what I need. I think people really should stop saying that you can find anything on eBay, because honestly that's not at all true. I've been looking for this WHO shirt my ex-girlfriend stole from me for months, and it has yet to be listed. And yes, I look every day. Grrr...I mean, no WHO shirt, but..THIS?!?!?!?!!?

:mad: :smile:D )

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Re: this is just creepy

Originally posted by uncleduke
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3113768510&category=19232 :eek:

It's obviously a pig head on a generic doll body - c'mon a Miss Piggy with fingers?:stick_out_tongue:
Now that takes the cake, that just aint right! Looks like some cryptic ornate set piece out of a Nine Inch Nails video *shudders*
Who are these idiots on eBay that sell erroneous mislabeled 'Muppet' items, and brutally jacked up prices on Palisades figure exclusives?