Is there any Muppet wrapping paper about?

JayDeeMac

Reaction score
I'm looking for some Muppets wrapping paper and was sure I would easily find it by looking around the web.

So far however I have failed to find anything really. Are there any sites or shops in the UK which sell it?

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
I have found it in the past, I think it was from paperchase.

Faylo

Reaction score
I don't know about the UK, but I know that Carlton Cards sells it in the US/Canada and Shoppers' Drug Marts sell it in Canada.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
SS wrapping paper is relatively popular. I have some Muppet Show wrapping paper with my collection from the mid eighties, but haven't seen anything other then greeting cards from Carlton as of late.

Davina

Reaction score
recently i saw some at Fred Meyers.. they had a whole slew of gift bags, paper, tissue, etc.. i grabbed some paper but wish i'd grabbed some of the other stuff too.. *sigh* seems to have vanished as quick as it was out...

JayDeeMac

Reaction score
Thanks for your help everyone, tried checking the websites of everywhere mentioned without any luck

Punch'n'Judy said:
I have found it in the past, I think it was from paperchase.
I'll check there although here in Glasgow there isn't actually a Paperchase store, there is only a little tiny section in Borders but you never know, maybe I'll get lucky

Do you remember how long ago exactly you saw it?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
At my K-Mart here, there are Piggy gift bags, Kermie gift bags, and a Muppets gift bag. Some wrapping paper, but not much.

BJ