Is there a Labyrinth font?

FeatheredOne

Reaction score
Hello all, first post here.
What a great site!

Anyway, to the point...
I have been looking for a font similar to the one used in the Labyrinth title.
There seem to be two different ones and although both would be a wonderful find either would be great.

Anyone have any suggestions?

edible eye

Reaction score
nope

I haven't seen a labyrinth font yet, but there are more than one Dark crystal ones out there.

leliebel

Reaction score
I don't know, have you tried google-ing it? I think I saw one once, but that copuld have been a dark crystal one.

FeatheredOne

Reaction score
Ya, I have searched high and low throughout the internet and have found no font, you guys were my last hope.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm a graphic designer and I can't even find these fonts for sale. I've been looking for a Muppet Show font for years, and I've come close but nothing has the dramatic serifs that the MS font has. Based on the time period though, that was all hand drawn, Labyrinth most likely too.

FeatheredOne

Reaction score
So I take it that no one has ever developed these into ttf files? Has anyone ever developed out the full alphabet, upper and lowercase? Becuase I can create the font file if I have a reference.

gabriellejoya

Reaction score
Labyrinth font

I too have been looking for a Labyrinth font for quite some time...so I decided to make one myself. As a pre-graphics student, I felt that this would be a cool challenge for myself. Please note that this is pretty rough, as I did it in like 15 minutes. None the less, I felt that a Labyrinth font was desperately needed! Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KRA5KKYH

Gabby