Is Cookie Monster no more?

LadyVader

Reaction score
I was at my work a few days ago and i saw a little boy with a Cookie Monster doll and i ask the boy do you like cookie monster and his mother snapped at me and said it not cookie monster it's Veg. monster I looked at her and said WHAT! since I was a kid till now it's all ways been cookie Monster. I could not believe what i was hearing is it true?

superfan

Reaction score
Nothing to worry about. The mother was probably just trying to represent Cookie as a healthy eater to her son so he'd eat more veggies.
Still though, she could've responded more politely.
Cookie Monster is alive and well.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow...I can think of something worse though. I worked at a summer camp and heard a kid call the show "Elmo's World" as opposed to "Sesame Street."

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I had a Muppet obsessed after school counselor who said they were changing him to Vegetable monster too. Odd. But clearly they never went through with it. Though, I did read in a Sesame Street magazine (Um, that just happened to fall open) that Cookie Monster was now making healthier choices, and they showed him eating a carrot and some broccoli.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Maybe theyshould make Cookie Monster have a cousin named Vegetable Monster who looks exactly like Cookie, except he's green. Or like how Grover has an alterego as Super Grover, maybe Vegetable Monster could be Cookies. Whenever Cookie eatrs broccoli he turns into: da da DAH! Vegetable Monster! The monster who helps kids make healthy food deciscions and eats all things green and good for you!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
From what I can tall, Cookie Monster eats anything and everything, edible or not.