Is anyone else on Gaia?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I've seen you mention it in your LJ before. Looks interesting...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nevah heard of it b-4. Also wondering if I should keep the LJ account since it's new and I don't rully use it much.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Nevah heard of it b-4. Also wondering if I should keep the LJ account since it's new and I don't rully use it much.
LJs are wonderful things, I've had mine for six years now :3. They are really good for writing about anything and everything, and LJ has more of a feeling of togetherness than any other blog site I've ever tried :flirt:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I used to go on Gaia a few years ago. I quit after like a month. it just wasnt interesting to me. I found it insanely hard to get money, but then again, I dont like going on the forums of things like that because they all feel very cluttered and spammy

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't exactly love it, but I don't hate it like myspace and facebook ether :3

Redsonga

Reaction score
It is a forum and game site based around an imaginary word and the greed of collecting that worlds gold from those forums and games to buy things to put on the little character that stands for you in it.
More gold=more shiny things to wear that others notice pretty much *hee* :stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
It is a forum and game site based around an imaginary word and the greed of collecting that worlds gold from those forums and games to buy things to put on the little character that stands for you in it.
More gold=more shiny things to wear that others notice pretty much *hee* :stick_out_tongue:
Ooh...! Shiny things! =D *Pretty dang tempted to sign up*