In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
TimeMachine said:
I am really protective of this, though. The Fraggles were a such a pure and genuine creation, and they represented so much. It would be a shame to see that distorted and the meaning to be lost. I want to new generation to feel the real magic of the Fraggles.
Yes well said, and I totally understand. I felt the same way after seeing Muppets From Space. It did feel like everything had been distorted and lost (in my opinion). It was painful.

If the same is done to a Fraggle film, that will be a big disapointment. Though again, hopefully it will encourage them to release the rest of the DVDs where the real magic is. :smile:

And anyway, we know next to nothing about it yet, so I'll still hope.

TimeMachine

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Nicely said, and welcome to the forums TimeMachine!
heralde said:
Yes well said, and I totally understand.
Wow. I've found my own kind! I am no longer alone in this universe.

Does anyone else hope it will result in not only the release of remaining seasons on DVD, but also all the documentaries and making-of's (And maybe the specials)? I would love a super delux "Making of/Specials/TV Spots" DVD. If that's the only good that came from the movie, it might (almost, not quite) be worth it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, if the movie is bad, I'll just walk out of the theater (if I get to see it in a theater) and forget it ever happened. It's like in those zombie movies. It's not really your friend, it's a zombie, lol.

Beauregard

Reaction score
heralde said:
Well, if the movie is bad, I'll just walk out of the theater (if I get to see it in a theater) and forget it ever happened. It's like in those zombie movies. It's not really your friend, it's a zombie, lol.
Zombie Fraggles? "Gorg of the Dead." Hmm, catchy title. "The Day of the Fraggle." "Zombie Fraggles in the Snow." "Quick, Run Away, There is a Zombie Fraggle in Your Room!"

That last one isn't so catchy as the others...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Zombie Fraggles? "Gorg of the Dead." Hmm, catchy title. "The Day of the Fraggle." "Zombie Fraggles in the Snow." "Quick, Run Away, There is a Zombie Fraggle in Your Room!"

That last one isn't so catchy as the others...
Lol, I liked "Gorg of the Dead!" Indeed, very catchy. And "Zombie Fraggles in the Snow" makes me laugh for some reason, lol.

I kinda like the last one too, I'd personally put it as "There's a Zombie Fraggle in My Room!" It sounds like one of those grammar school books. But either one is fine. :excited:

Meepsterboy

Reaction score
Game tie-in for Zombie Fraggles- "Zombie Fraggles ate my Neighbors."

Beauregard

Reaction score
And multiple spin-off straight-to-video movies..."Dude, where's my Zombie Fraggle?" "Zombie Fraggles Take Manhattan." "Zombie Fraggles Have a Glitch."

MrsPepper

Reaction score
"Zombie Fraggles Do America". "Attack of the Killer Zombie Fraggles". "Honey I shrunk the Zombie Fraggles!"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... And don't forget, coming to a theater near you...
Zombie Fraggle Island.
Zombie Fraggles on Laguna Beach.
The Day the Zombie Fraggles Took Over.
Zombie Fraggle High Noon.
One Flew Over the Zombie Fraggle's Rock.
Attack of the Killer Zombie Fraggles 2.
And our biggest blockbuster... Zombie Fraggles in Outer Outer Space.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I Married a Zombie Fraggle
Teenage Zombie Fraggle
To Kill a Zombie Fraggle
Also on Tv...
Baby Zombie Fraggles
Zombie Fraggles in the 25th Century