Improved Cover on Muppet Magic DVD!

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I got Muppet Magic today in my Christmas stocking. The new cover still retains the trippy background, but a new arrangement of characters. They include:Big Bird, and alien from Scrapp Flyapp, Kermit,Monster dad, tall skinny guy from the Quartet,the Southern Colonel, and Toothy Cookie Monster.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Cool! I just ordered it so I hope it comes with the new artwork.

eric

Stulz

Reaction score
Picture?

crazy ernie said:
I got Muppet Magic today in my Christmas stocking. The new cover still retains the trippy background, but a new arrangement of characters. They include:Big Bird, and alien from Scrapp Flyapp, Kermit,Monster dad, tall skinny guy from the Quartet,the Southern Colonel, and Toothy Cookie Monster.

Can you post a picture or a link to the new cover art, Please? :big_grin:

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I'll see if I can scan it on sunday,my mom's scanner doesn't work and I'm going on an annual family trip to Minnesota this afternoon.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very interesting indeed. I'm surprised they put the extra money and time into doing a new cover. Obviously though, Good Times are hoping a better cover will result in more sales.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

First off, What will this do to us completist's ?

Second, If they are willing to put more money and time into a Product that has already gone out, Then im sure they are willing to release more stuff.

see ya

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BTW: Does anybody know of any online service that you can order DVD's or VHS shows with a check or money order; even Amazon.com requires a stupid credit card! :frown: