Important: Kermit to Appear On Genisis Awards

Ryan

Reaction score
Set your VCR's! It'll be a Kermit-filled week! Our beloved frog will be appearing on The Animal Planet's Genisis Awards, This Thursday. The Show beigns at 10:00 (PM, I believe, my Mom jotted the ifno down for me quickly when she saw the commercial) He was in a quick spot in the ad, so I can not guarantee he will be on it for a while. :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Do I get Animal Planet? I should check the preview channel.

VC2020

Reaction score
I saw a clip of kermit on stage and in his limo it looks great and it's on tonight...:smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I don't get Animal Planet, so if anyone is willing to tape it for me, I am willing to make it worth their while.

-Matt

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
one day I am going to convince my mom to get rid of our antenna and get more than 10 channels......

Sarah

Ryan

Reaction score
S'ok, ya didn't miss much. Kermit, Dave Gumpel, and Rita Marie Peruggi recieved an award for KSY. The appearance would have been a lot better if it weren't for that ridiculously annoying little girl (who sounded like Minnie Mouse on helium) . Steve was pretty funny, but the app. was very short. If he comes back on, I'll post it (and probably miss it)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Its great to see Rita Marie Peruggi get some coverage, Her name has been behind Muppet Productions for such a long time now !

She has stuck with them threw thick and thin.

Yay!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The Genesis Awards will be repeated on Sunday May 4th at 3:00 PM.

I'll be taping it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh to live in America and have all those channels with Kermit on them every other week!!!