I'm on a flea market high!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Nate

Aktually Nate, it's a mix. Kause it's so freakin' HUUUUUUUUGE (hekk, it took us about 3 hours to get through, and that inkludes bypassin' all the CRAP they had, and makin' only a few worthy stops/purkhases), I think it has a good balanse of all kinds of innocent people/wikked dealers.

Hense, why some of my Mr. Men figures were only a bukk, and a few were $3.50.

And I was gonna say somethin' else here, but I totally don't know what (please forgive me, I just got up...)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
What else I was gonna say

Oh yeah, like, I remember now. lol

There were LOTS of "store" things there. TONNNNNNNNNS of socks, deodorant, perfume, and Nascar---those things were EVERYwhere.

But hey, as long as I kan find me a few good treasures, it's all good. :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Nate

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Hense, why some of my Mr. Men figures were only a bukk, and a few were $3.50.
But if you get them at garage sales/innoCent folks at flea markets they only charge you a dime or a quarter. I never pay more then that for a Fast Food toy, inless its really rare or from overseas.

Lu775

Reaction score
Mr.Men!

Seriously, Mr.Men figurines?!
The only ones I have, I had to get off eBay...we never
had them here in Canada.
Sitting on my desk right now looking at me, I've got
-Mr.Strong
-Mr. Nosy
-Mr. Bump
-Mr. Silly
-Mr. Funny
-Mr. Tickle
-Mr. Fussy
-Mr. Mischief
-Mr. Daydream
-Mr. Clever
-Mr. Happy
-Mr. Rush

(I'm the only one in the office with a PVC collection on my desk) :smile:
Hey, if anyone wants to get rid some Mr.Men...lemme know!

Joggy

Reaction score
A little info on the Fraggle PV-seeees...

Boober with the scarf and Doozer on lunchbox belong in the same series. They were made by the German company Schleich and (some) remade later by the American company Applause. In this series are the Fraggle Five, three Doozers, the Gorgs (large and beautiful), rare Uncle Matt and the even rarer Sprocket! (does ANYONE here have Sprocket?)

Boober with the flute goes with a series of Musical Fraggles made by Applause. They had the Fraggle Five and a Doozer playing instruments.

I believe the MC Collectables section has piktures of them.

beaker

Reaction score
byron:>>>There were LOTS of "store" things there. TONNNNNNNNNS of socks, deodorant, perfume, and Nascar---those things were EVERYwhere<<<

Does this mean the insanity of the unreadable "c-minus" posts have ended? I hate to skip over posts from a MC veteran, but it had been increasingly difficult to read posts with k as a c subsitute.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I agree Compleatly with Corey!!!!<<<

Thanx, but that wasnt a diss on Byron...hes been contributing to MC post wise for 4 years, and it sucks to be unable to enjoy his posts lately with all the 8 year old spelling. Good to see the anti "c" thing come to an end. I have no idea what brought about that inside joke gone on too long, but its nice to see regualr spelling back. Meanwhile I'll try and remember to add caps when neccesary.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: Nate

Originally posted by radionate
I never pay more then that for a Fast Food toy, inless its really rare or from overseas.
Uh, that's kause yer a big ol' stingy guy. Doesn't surprise me.

And Mr. Men are rare!!! Hense my EXSITEMENT over 'em!! I'm tellin' ya, in all my flea marketin' and antiquin', it's been over 4 or 5 years sinse I've even seen any anywhere...