I'm new!

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
Hi! I'm another new person! Would it have been more proper to post a reply, rather than a new thread for this message? I'm awfully confused by the quirks of this forum thing. Well anyways, I've been actively visiting this wonderful webpage for just over a year now, but I was kinda scared of joining the forum, I've never done anything like this before. But anyways, concerning my little sig icon(I hope it shows up!), it's a skecth of Kermit that I manipulated to make it look like he was wearing drag, in case you can't tell what is since it got really distorted when I was shrinking it, I find the pic to be very humorous, but if anyone feels offended by the notion of a Muppet swaggering about in drag fashion, I'll pick another pic, just let me know, okay!

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
Ooopsie! Sorry!

Heee! Hee! I'm replying to my own post, how moronic is that, but I really feel strongly now that I shouldn't have posted a new thread, I should have posted a reply to another thread, I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
Another reply to myself, gee, my siggie looks really crummie, I think I'll make another no matter if anyone likes it or not, man, it's ugly.

radionate

Reaction score
Welcome, Welcome. Please, have some chips and dip (it's left over from yesterday's welcome thread!)

As for the pic, well Muppets in drag is nothing new. Waldorf wife, Astoria, was nothing but Statler in drag, same with Fozzie's Mom. It's really quite sick and twisted when you think about it!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Re: Ooopsie! Sorry!

Originally posted by Kermie Lover
please don't hurt me!
Go ahead and ruin all our fun why don't you? I can understnd why you'd be afraid of joining THIS forum.:big_grin:

Salmoto

Reaction score
Not ot mention all those pirate carmen miranda impersonators in "Muppet Reasure Island."

grail

Reaction score
well, i for one AM offended...take it down now!

and now in the words of Dark Helmet: "Fooled You!!"

sorry, i couldn't resist...groovy pic, welcome to the party!

Luke

Reaction score
Welcome,

Your sig pic makes me doubly sure you will be right at home here !

grail

Reaction score
i dunno, Luke...his name is "Kermie Lover" and he's got a pic of Kermit in drag...

what was that old (dirty) joke about Miss Piggy, and a frog in the throat?

man, i'm gonna get in so much trouble for that...