I'm In The Contestant Pool For "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!"

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Congratulations, QUINN!!!!

Definately keep us updated!

Originally posted by Scarecroe
Mmmm... I could really go for some hot sweet bacon right about now. [licks lips]
I know I could go for some hot sweet bacon as well. I just hope I don't catch Piggy at Denny's when I go :stick_out_tongue:
LOL

- Billy :cool:

Joe

Reaction score
Congrats!!

I've always said that I wanted to be on that show (wonders what the age limit is maybe he could make it this year) I don't think I'd ever be able to get past the Fastest Finger questions though...

I just hope the show doesn't bomb(without Regis), the new Weakest Link seemed boring with the Anne impersonator... :smile:

Good Luck!

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
Excellent News Quinn!

If you do get called, who are your life line call people going to be?

Jackie

Reaction score
If you get on YOU MUST LET US KNOW! I have been waiting for the day when I could say "I KNOW THAT PERSON!"

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'll definitely let y'all know what's up each step of the way if we end up going--when the taping is, when the show will air...unless of course I bomb, and then I'll just "forget" this entire thread.

Yeah, I'm wondering about the success of a syndicated version of it, but quite frankly, if they're still giving away a million dollars, I'm still interested!

The new host is Meredith Viera, who is one of the ladies from "The View;" I actually like her pretty well, she seems to be consistently the smartest and the one I agree with most on that silly program.

They've also eliminated the "fastest finger" portion of the game show, so that if we got picked by the producers to go to NY, I'd definitely be a contestant in the hot seat. They say it's a new "faster" version too, so I can't sit there and think about my dumb answer for ten minutes. That's why I've never seen "Millionaire" for more than a few minutes at a time--the show takes FOREVER.

Then again, if they're still giving away a million dollars...

Quinnnnn

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
The new host is Meredith Viera, who is one of the ladies from "The View;" I actually like her pretty well, she seems to be consistently the smartest and the one I agree with most on that silly program.
The fact that you *have* a favorite hostess on The View is starting to worry me... :wink:

Gonzo

Reaction score
LOL--I was thinking that too. There's not much on at 11:00 AM here, and since my job is at night, I'm usually around in the mornings. It's a wasteland out there. I can usually handle about ten minutes of "The View," which is about ten times of what I can handle of Regis and Kelly.

BTW, I haven't chosen any lifelines yet--I honestly have NO idea who I'd go with.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Quinn,

You mean to tell me that you choose The View over what is perhaps the greatest TV show of all time?!

*stunned*

Is The Price is Right on at eleven in your time zone, or is it not? Think carefully before you answer that... my opinion of you on the whole hangs in the balance. :wink:

Gonzo

Reaction score
The Price Is Right is on at 9:00 AM my time. And yes, that's a classic. We watch that fairly often, but not all the time. My job gets me home from work at about 2:00 AM, so if the baby is good, we're not even up at 9:00. Which is like, never. So we end up joining Bob and his Beauties several times a week.

To be fair, at 11:00 there are several watchable good things on, including Law & Order and The Daily Show--but when those are things we've already seen, sometimes the remote will rest on The View for a few minutes.

It's not something we necessarily choose to watch. It just happens.

Quinnnnnnnnnn