I'm gonna be PUBLISHED!!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
WOO-HOOOO!!!

Really!!

I am!!

:excited:

I had written a feature article about Vicki Lawrence for her upcoming show in my hometown on my birthday this month, and I'd sent it to my hometown paper a couple of weeks ago. I just love her, and I've always loved "Mama's Family" and "The Carol Burnett Show" reruns. Well today when I checked my e-mail there was a message in my Bulk Mail folder entitled "Vicki Lawrence article" (thank goodness I skimmed the list and didn't automatically delete 'em all).

So I click on it, and this is what I read:

"Hello,

We’d like to publish your feature article on Vicki Lawrence on April 21. Could you e-mail me a couple sentences about yourself and your connection here?

Thanks,"

You BET I can!! Oh wow, this is just so amazing...I've dreamed of being a writer, and while this isn't a novel or actual book, it's a step---my very 1st newpaper article! Who knows, maybe this'll lead to good things...I actually dreamed last night she stopped by my parents' house before the show, LOL.

When I told my mom, she said the lady we know who works at the show's location (whom I also sent a copy too) just loved it, and she says there has got to be some way they can get me to have a meeting with her--!!--gosh, I'm gettin' all excited just typin' about it, lol!

WEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :excited: :excited:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That is so cool! Makes me feel good seeing good things happen to good people. Wow, that's a lot of good. Good grief. :smile:

Congrats!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
That is great news. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Way to go Byron! That rocks so hard, congradulations! Maybe soon you'll be a world renowned author and you can afford your own hot tub! :wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS, BYRON!!!!

Hehe, your enthusiasm is jumping right off the screen! That's awesome about being published, and getting to meet Vicki Lawrence would just be that much more awesome! :smile:
Erin