I'm going to see Paula...finally!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I'm going to Ryan Seacrest's show on June 29th because Paula is one of his guests. She is the only reason I'm making this trip (though I do like Ryan's show because he involves the audience so much).

I'm so happy I could 'mess' myself!!! :big_grin: I don't even care that I'm most likely going by myself....

I hope I'm able to get at least a wink from her, if not a hug...though she is just a tiny little pixie...I'm afraid I'd break her! :eek:

YAY FOR ME!!1 :flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Don't mess yourself if you get to meet her! You don't want to go through life being known by Paula as "the guy who messed himself."

YAY! I'm so excited for you!! I was the same way meeting Dan Aykroyd and Jim Belushi, and Ernie Hudson!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
That would be so embarassing!

I'll have to not eat for like three days before I go...hee hee hee...

Where did you meet those actors? And when?

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
:cry:

I just found out that the day Paula is going to appear on Ryan's show was changed to one week later....

...luckily I was able to cancel the air, hotel, and car for no fee....

...this is the fourth or fifth time I've had the chance to go and something happened that prevented it from happening with near disastrous results...I'm not tempting fate any more...I suppose if I ever meet Paula it will have to happen by her showing up at my doorstep.... :frown:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ooh! Sorry about that schedule change, there. :frown:

If you visit my picture gallery www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule you'll see two albums. One is marked Hall of Fame and there are shots in there from the day I met Dan and Jim; and then Adventure Con 3 from about 2 weekends ago when I met Hudson.

Kev

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Thanks Fozzie!

BTW, I enjoy the emails I get from you and Muley...especially that last one when you met Felix Silla (even if you weren't able to get a picture)...

Klonoa

Reaction score
Just for fun, here's two 'famous' people I recently met: David Crane and Charles Martinet. If you can tell me who they are, you'll win a pretend car!

--Klonoa

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay said:
Thanks Fozzie!

BTW, I enjoy the emails I get from you and Muley...especially that last one when you met Felix Silla (even if you weren't able to get a picture)...
Mercy, how that murdered me! I got a picture of him with someone I didn't know from a distance, but not of me and Muley. :frown:

Who knows, one day there might be a Muley tv show and Felix can don the mini-muley suit.

Glad you like the emails--I try to spread the cheer! :smile:

Fozzie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Ooh! Sorry about that schedule change, there. :frown:

If you visit my picture gallery www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule you'll see two albums. One is marked Hall of Fame and there are shots in there from the day I met Dan and Jim; and then Adventure Con 3 from about 2 weekends ago when I met Hudson.

Kev
I had planned on going to Ad Con 3 since I am two hours away but my family decided they wanted to go to the beach. I really wanteed to meet Ernie Hudson because I think he is a really good actor.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, man! That would have been great to meet ya! Wish you could've come down!!