"I'm Always Gonna Love You" music video?

zoebell

Reaction score
i just found out about this remix music video they did with this song back in 1984, where piggy spoofs flashdance and jim henson is in it for a spoof of the billie jean video?

i'd like to see it but i can't find it anywhere. does anyone know where i can find it?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
This post was the first I ever heard of this video, and now I would very much like to see it as well. Sounds like a trip.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It DOES exist, because I've seen it on Youtube in the past. I don't think its up at the moment though. This is the video in which Jim Henson wears cool Kermit-flipper-slippers on his feet.

Edit: Also, the Piggy Flashdance moment (where she gets a bucket of water over her head, flicks it back and soaks Kermit) is also in one of the Celebration of 30 Years montages.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, it appears to have been on Youtube, but was removed due to copyright issues.

zoebell

Reaction score
i think this was posted on youtube today, if anyone wants to check it out

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh 80's and your overuse of editing effects :smile:

Really though, that was just plain bizarre

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Thank for posting this! :smile:

I only been able to watch the first few seconds so far, because of the bad WiFi where I am, but as soon as I get home I'll download it in case they take it down again.

It's a shame that the uploader has put his name over the beginning of the video. It's not like they made it. But at least they upload it.