If you were to conceive a new SS film..

BEAR

Reaction score
If you were to conceive the next Sesame Street movie, what would it be??

blackurth

Reaction score

here's what I would do,I would make a movie with BERT AND ERNIE and it would be like the "vacation" movies where the two are ona trip and meet various people and muppets,I would have grover go with them but NO ELMO!!! I like the idea of various SS muppets playing various charcters throughout their trip (like the muppet movie) maby they can get pulled over by one of the human characters,and we finally get to meet their parentsand other members of their families,this has a potential to be a great "adult oriented" type of SS movie with great hidden messages about their sexual orientation and other funny stuff.

BEAR

Reaction score
blackurth said:
here's what I would do,I would make a movie with BERT AND ERNIE and it would be like the "vacation" movies where the two are ona trip and meet various people and muppets,I would have grover go with them but NO ELMO!!! I like the idea of various SS muppets playing various charcters throughout their trip (like the muppet movie) maby they can get pulled over by one of the human characters,and we finally get to meet their parentsand other members of their families,this has a potential to be a great "adult oriented" type of SS movie with great hidden messages about their sexual orientation and other funny stuff.
Hidden messages about their WHAT!?!?!

blackurth

Reaction score

It was a joke.......I do (however) think a bert and ernie movie is WAY overdo....

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think it should be about the three faces of Grover. Super Grover, Waiter Grover, and Grover grover. Either that or a nusery ryhme movie where all the nursery ryhmes are mixed together into one long story with the SS cast somehow jumbled together in there too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I once wrote a fanfic entitled "Sesame Street: The Movie" in which Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, and Elmo (yes...Elmo), travel the world in search of the legendary "Sesame Seed of Sesame Street" which was said to be the one who founded Sesame Street. It was my logest fic ever...with 10 chapters. Unfortunately, I was banned from FanFiction.Net, and they deleted that story, and I lost it forever.

BEAR

Reaction score
How do you get banned from a forum?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It wasn't a forum BEAR, it was an actual website. FanFiction.Net is a website, where you can upload you own fanfictions, and share them with everyone. I was banned because my stories were written in script format, which they DIDN'T tell me was the same thing as "chat" format, which they don't allow; so I was banned, and all of my stories were deleted.

Grandmaster C

Reaction score
Cookie Monster: The Search For More Cookies

I think the title says it all. :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
here are some of my ideas:

*the entire current main cast would go on vacation, either to a fun place (like a theme park or a beach), a national monument (like the grand canyon), or another country (although various sesame street characters have been to other countries. of course, if they went to mexico, the sesame street episodes where the cast went to mexico could get a video release, and if they went to hawia, the hawian episodes could be released). this would feature all of the current main characters: bob, susan, gordon, gina, alan, maria, luis, gabbi, miles, big bird, elmo, zoe, ernie, bert, rosita, oscar, slimey, mr. snuffleupagus, the count, baby bear, papa bear, mama bear, curly bear, telly, cookie monster and grover, as well as some side characters: herry, alice snuffleupagus, barkly, grungetta, the honkers, the dingers, hoots the owl, prarie dawn, biff, sully and the two-headed monster. the first five-ten minutes would take place on the street, featuring cameos from sherlock hemlock, guy smiley, simon soundman, roxy marie, the monster clubhouse monsters, the elephant, don music, lefty, benny and baby natasha, and there would also be a cameo by fat blue (he would also be on vacation, but then he would see grover, and make a remark like "oh, no... even on vacation I can't avoid you!", without knowing that grover isn't working where he is at). most of the characters would have their own sub-plots.

*a movie in which the sesame street characters play roles, similar to the muppet christmas carol.

*a movie that takes place on the street, with somebody attempting to tear down the street, and the sesame street residents would try to save the street (yes, I know that this plot was already done in "stars and streets forever", but that was an hour-long special, with commercial breaks and clips from the show). I would try the best I could to get kermit the frog to make cameos throughout the movie. I would also try hard to convince sesame workshop to rebuild bruno (and sam the robot, if he needs to be rebuilt), since there would be a lot of wide shots of the street.