1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

If you could live in Fraggle Rock

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by iluvfragglerock, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Gee! I don't know! I'd probably sing, dance, and make up games for free time.
    My 30-minute work week and fun time would include exploring with Gobo, and Uncle Matt, but I would ask questions instead of making silly assumptions!
  2. She's like a living fraggle encyclopedia of fragglish wisdom! :wisdom:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

If I could live in Fraggle Rock, I would like to sing and dance with all the fraggles, especially Wembley because he's my favorite fraggle and explore with Gobo, every once in a while I like to take a walk outside to relax. Also, I'd love to swim in the fraggle pond and also teach all kinds of dances from "Outer Space" and all the fraggles can dance along!
  4. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I love to do all that kind of stuff, too. Wembley's one of my favorites, too.