If you could ask...

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
I've been wanting to post this for awhile now and never had enough guts, I hope nobody's asked this before, but if you could ask or tell Jim Henson something what would it be? I know I'd want to thank him for bringing Kermit and the muppets into the world, along with Fraggle Rock.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm, good idea! Well I'd definitely thank him for his work of course. And I'd ask what he thought about the current muppet projects. And what does he think of the forum!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I once had a dream where I went to heaven to meet him, and I asked him something about The Jim Henson Hour.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'd ask him how he felt about his Muppets today, how he felt about so many different organizations owning different pieces... but in all honesty, I'd probably have a severe emotional breakdown and ask him why he didn't go to the hospital sooner. :frown:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I'd ask him how he felt about his Muppets today, how he felt about so many different organizations owning different pieces... but in all honesty, I'd probably have a severe emotional breakdown and ask him why he didn't go to the hospital sooner. :frown:
We all know the answear to why he didn't go sooner.
But if I was to ask Jim something it would be how dose he feel about when people diss him or his creations?

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'd ask him what kind of drugs I'd taken in order to be talking to him :smile: .. no, seriously.. I'd probably tell him what an influence he's been... and ask him for a job :wink:

SSLFan

Reaction score
I'd ask him what he thinks of the "New Sesame Street," hehe.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
I'd tell Jim how much I love him and his work, and ask how he came up with the each of the members of the Fraggle Five and the unique names some of them have (like how did he come up with Boober's name). I know the story about Wembley, and Red's name is obvious, but what about Boober, Gobo and Mokey?

Also, if I could meet Dave Goelz, I'd ask him if Boober's "Sugar lips!" line in "We Love You Wembley Fraggle" was scripted or ad-libbed by him (I find that line, coming out of Boober's mouth, absolutely hysterical!):big_grin:

Patricia/cherrypotion27

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Boober was the name of a cow.

Mokey was a childhood friend of Jim's.

Gobo is a technical term for "Go Between" (Hollywood talk).

I dunno what I'd ask Jim. I would thank him for giving me my best friends growing up (I'm pathetic :stick_out_tongue: ).