If they could sing now...

bandit

Reaction score
Wfen I heard "I Knew I Was Good" from Muppet Central Radio Live 365 website, it does have a similar tune to "Real One (Wild Child). Hahahaha! That's genius, bandit! I used to hear that song, but Gobo singing would be absolutely funny.
Ooo! Good ear! That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about! Hahaha! There's another song Gobo sings that reminds me of a Beatle's song. They don't exactly sound alike but they have a similar vibe. That's great that you pick up on that too.

Now how funny would it have been if in Manny's Land of Carpets the group of Fraggles who wanted to go to Bubba's Burger Barn belted out Cheeseburger in Paradise.
Hahahah
I LIKE MINE WITH LETTUCE AND TOMATO!!!!

...I guess they'd have to leave out the part about beer.... o.o;

bandit

Reaction score
Yeah yeah! Um, it was "Get Goin" and the vibe it had reminded me of "You Can't Do That" by the Beatles. Like I said, the songs do not sound anything alike but I pick up on the same kind of aggression in both of them. It's an energy thing.

It's like a musical shove.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yes, bandit! I love that song too! I finally have the song right now on my Itunes. yes! Someday, I was planning to burn the Fraggle Rock music into a CD-R. Thank you, bandit!

bandit

Reaction score
Oh hey! If all goes according to plan, my computer should be coming back from the shop pretty soon and in one piece. I've got tons of Fraggle Rock music on that one so if you're ever looking for anything in particular, let me know. I'll hook you up.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
On my iPod, I listened to Roger Miller's "In the Summertime (You don't want my love), you guys may be familiar with this song from The Country Trio from The Muppet Show. Anyway, the song "Wemblin' Fool" sort of had that same rhythm and funny scat singing so I think it'll be funny if Gobo and Wembley sing the song themselves.

bandit

Reaction score
Oho! Good all, Vettech! You're right on target.
See, this fits right in with what we were saying about Jerri Nelson's voice lending itself to country twang. I could totally see that.

Hah! How about Wembly singing 'Walkin in the Rain'
Come on! Who can't hear him pulling out the falsetto "And I wonder....I WAA-WAA-WAA-WAA-WOOONDERRRRR....."

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That's hilarious! But do you know who wrote the Walkin' In The Rain song, bandit?

bandit

Reaction score
Hmmm, well I know Del Shannon performed it but I don't know if he actually wrote the song himself. I'll double check on that for ya. It's an oldie, though. ^_- V