If I don't log out...

F

furryredmonster

If I dont log out... will I appear still online. Cuz I dont log off :confused:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
lol, you know Ive always wonderd the same thing... hmmm... and I have no idea how to test it either. YOu could close out the window, and I could keep clicking refresh, you come back on in 1 min and Ill tell you!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I beliee even if you don't log out (which I never do anyway), you're automatically "offline" after an hour or so.

"D'Snowth, how do you know that?"
I'm a nosey neighbor.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I beliee even if you don't log out (which I never do anyway), you're automatically "offline" after an hour or so.

"D'Snowth, how do you know that?"
I'm a nosey neighbor.
man, Dsnowth, your just S-M-R-T! how do you get to be so smrt?

F

furryredmonster

Well someone mailed me and thought I was ignoring them. So, I thought I was still logged in while offline so it appeared that I was offline witch I was not. So, they thought I was ignoring them. :confused: Maybe someone else knows?? Or maybe we should test it?? Im curious lol

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Lets test it! might be easier if we did it over IM, mines homestarrunnersgirl1 on AIM, you got AIM Furryred?

F

furryredmonster

Sorry I dont have AIM. Maybe an adminastrator will know. Let's just wait................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ummmm.... i dont know

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well, let's look at it this way: I never log out. I just close the window. And when I'm really really lazy, I just turn my computer off. Does "TogetherAgain" always show up as an "active member" or whatever? I don't think so, no, but then I don't really have any way of knowing for sure.