Identify this sketch?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Me, my mom and her boyfriend were joking around one day, and she made reference to an aledged Sesame Street sketch that I'd never heard of. I say aledged because she's gotten Sesame Street confused with other things before, and this could quite possibly be an Electric Company sketch. Anyway, it's about a boy who doesn't want to take a bath, so he only washes one leg on Monday, one arm on Tuesday, Etc, and by the end of the week he only has half his body washed. I looked on YouTube but couldn't really find anything. Any ideas? Thanks.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Me, my mom and her boyfriend were joking around one day, and she made reference to an aledged Sesame Street sketch that I'd never heard of. I say aledged because she's gotten Sesame Street confused with other things before, and this could quite possibly be an Electric Company sketch. Anyway, it's about a boy who doesn't want to take a bath, so he only washes one leg on Monday, one arm on Tuesday, Etc, and by the end of the week he only has half his body washed. I looked on YouTube but couldn't really find anything. Any ideas? Thanks.
It is indeed from Sesame Street, it was part of the first episode: