I'd love to see Labyrinth in cinemas

jarethjunkie

Reaction score
HI every one!
I'm totally 100% new to muppet central! w00t!
ANY WAY!
I just wanted to say 'ello!
and...
wouldnt it just make your life complete if they re'released labyrinth in cinemas.. EVERY WHERE @_@.
OMG!
i would soooo dress up as jareth...
any way dont mind me...
im just a form of insainity brought on by eating to much bacon ^_^
TA TA! loveys!^_~

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
hey, wan't "ello" what the little worm thing said to sarah when she was sitting down after through those to walls. Welcome to MC (muppet central) :smile: :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Well g'day to ya mate.How goes it? Welcome to Muppet Central.I'm JaniceFerSure aka Diana. Hope you enjoy your stay here.:smile:

Daylight

Reaction score
I got the chance to see Labrynth on the big screen a couple of years ago at my university's movie theater. Unfortunatly, when I went to see it half the speakers seemed to be broken and I could barely hear it. Also whenever Jareth came on to the screen most of the audience would laugh. It was pretty horrible. I was tempted to walk out, but I managed to sit through the whole thing. They were showing the Dark Crystal afterwards, but didn't think I could sit through that after what had happened during Labrynth.

jarethjunkie

Reaction score
oh my...

that sounds terrible!
its a pitty it wasnt an enjoyable experience.
i still want to see it back in cinemas!
we should start a poll to get labyrinth back on screen!^_~
LOL what i wouldnt do.^_~ :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
If you have a spare $20 000 or so you could make a room in your house into a theatre and play the movie anytime you wanted, with cinema sound and picture. It might be cheaper than that but thats an estimate, I really have no idea. lol

You could just get a big TV with DVD player and 6 speakers to experience 6 channel cinema sound for not too much money.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I would love to see Labyrinth or Dark Crystal in theaters for an anniversary release.:smirk:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Some cinemas, the smaller ones might be able to screen the movie for you for a price especially if you have contacts with them. if you have a spare $500-$5000 its more quite possible.

jarethjunkie

Reaction score
do you think if i pay them enough they might keep it running every thursday for the rest of my life?
That'd be nice^_~