I won't be posting anymore...

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that muppet baby. Hope you feel better.
Have fun in Mexico nick22.

Kiki

Reaction score
yeah, enjoy your time in Mexico, Nick. :smile: (Mexico... that sounds so cool!)

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hey guys well i came back after a day thinking my eyes where better , and yes they are better to get back on the PC , but now i pulled Something in my right collar bone where i had surgery in 07, it does not hurt to typt this little bit at this moment but , it will if i keep going every day here for a while because i stay here for long perides when i do come .

i am going to have to stay away for a until this weekend :cry:.

i really hate this , i had a Shunt on the right side that drained spial fluid from my brain because my body can not do that on it's own , that one stoped working , i have one on the left side that is great so they had to take the right side out took part of it out but the main part in the brain , was in there to long so they said ok let's tie the tube tio the collar bone , well every once and a while that hurts , so that is what is going on now .

Hate to say this but it is better off than the other way of going into the brain and takeing it all out because it could bleed and that is BAD:scary:.

I will be ok , though the collar bone will calm down this weekend and i will be back with you guys .

All of you are wonderful

have a good week

see you soon

Michelle

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
...Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be away fer a couple/few days so I won't be on MC- but I'll be back, don't fret! If I don't get to see you guys before sunday, I hope y'all have a hoppy easter!
Miss you, miss fa-bu!:wink:

i'm gonna be gone for awhile starting monday. im headin to mexico! but i've still got a few more days
Have fun, Nick-a-roonie!

Hey guys well i came back after a day thinking my eyes where better , and yes they are better to get back on the PC , but now i pulled Something in my right collar bone where i had surgery in 07, it does not hurt to typt this little bit at this moment but , it will if i keep going every day here for a while because i stay here for long perides when i do come .

i am going to have to stay away for a until this weekend :cry:.

i really hate this , i had a Shunt on the right side that drained spial fluid from my brain because my body can not do that on it's own , that one stoped working , i have one on the left side that is great so they had to take the right side out took part of it out but the main part in the brain , was in there to long so they said ok let's tie the tube tio the collar bone , well every once and a while that hurts , so that is what is going on now .

Hate to say this but it is better off than the other way of going into the brain and takeing it all out because it could bleed and that is BAD:scary:.

I will be ok , though the collar bone will calm down this weekend and i will be back with you guys .

All of you are wonderful

have a good week

see you soon

Michelle
You poor thing and wonderful person, you. I really am sorry you have to go through all this. You really are a strong person for going through what you have, Michelle! I'm continually praying for your safe recovery and can't wait for you to come back 100% better. Please know that you will be missed and I'll be thinking about you.

Nick22

Reaction score
IM BACK! mexico was sweet, but i am sooooooo happy to be back!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi everyone well i forgot i have to leave tomrow to go to temple tx to the hospital there called Schott and White where my CP speclist is and see him for my yearly check up we where going to go Friday leave and drive down there but the apointment time is 11 :3o am . It is a 6 hour drive from my home so we got to thinking that we would have go get up at 5 am and drive there sigh , so we thought that it would be best to leave thursday .

I am posting this here becase of the fact that we do now if the place where we are staying is going to have Internet actecess LOL.

i hope that it does so that i do not have to be away LOL .

If it does not then i will be back on saterday LOL if it does i am going to be so happy i am takeing my pc with me just in case .

i have u all have a good rest of the week .

:excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi everyone well i forgot i have to leave tomrow to go to temple tx to the hospital there called Schott and White where my CP speclist is and see him for my yearly check up we where going to go Friday leave and drive down there but the apointment time is 11 :3o am . It is a 6 hour drive from my home so we got to thinking that we would have go get up at 5 am and drive there sigh , so we thought that it would be best to leave thursday .

I am posting this here becase of the fact that we do now if the place where we are staying is going to have Internet actecess LOL.

i hope that it does so that i do not have to be away LOL .

If it does not then i will be back on saterday LOL if it does i am going to be so happy i am takeing my pc with me just in case .

i have u all have a good rest of the week .

:excited:
Hope the best for you and that all goes well for you, dear friend! :smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'm not gone, I'm just not posting as much as I used to, so you might see me pop up now and then

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I'm going to be gone to Disney World with the band until the afternoon of the 12th. We're leaving this afternoon and are getting there by bus, so it'll be a long trip.