I won't be posting anymore...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
In about a week, spring break is gonna start and we are going away for the week. I wont have computer access. I also have a bad feeling I'm going to get grounded for something, so, yeah...when I go poof, I havnt fallen off the face of the earth lol (although I bet some people in general might want me to XD)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
In about a week, spring break is gonna start and we are going away for the week. I wont have computer access. I also have a bad feeling I'm going to get grounded for something, so, yeah...when I go poof, I havnt fallen off the face of the earth lol (although I bet some people in general might want me to XD)
Never! Who could want that? Anyway, I hope you have fun on your vacation! :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've still been popping around here, but finally several issues have been sorted so that my time is going to be eaten up starting tomorrow through the end of the month. I'll still pop in and out, but I probably won't post so much. Took longer for things to get going. :embarrassed:

Kiki

Reaction score
...Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be away fer a couple/few days so I won't be on MC- but I'll be back, don't fret! If I don't get to see you guys before sunday, I hope y'all have a hoppy easter! :big_grin:

Nick22

Reaction score
i'm gonna be gone for awhile starting monday. im headin to mexico! :smile: but i've still got a few more days

muppet baby

Reaction score
i'm gonna be gone for awhile starting monday. im headin to mexico! :smile: but i've still got a few more days
Have a great time nick 22 have a safe trip .

I am going to ba gone for a few days because i have a eye infection and it hurts a lot right now to be useing a PC i got on some medicine ortment for my eye the day that it started LOL that was the day before yesterday but it is still early in the infection so it hurts to use a computer i mean the montor light and all .:cry:

I should be back by the middle of next week .

i hate to be away from here i love it so much , i can not wait to come back . i have had this eye infection before , ( it is not pink eye but i can not remember what they call it sigh )

that is how i know thaht i was going ot get better if i use the meds the day that the symtomes come up LOL .

so i will be back in a few days .

I hope u all have a good weekend .